A few days like Bi Gege good cooked the same Li Xin-month sweet smiles: Li Yucheng smile off before the lights went out, shut the door closed.
Li Yucheng went to the door, felt Li Xin months on, ready to remind Li Xin children sometimes feel more than to care about Li Xin children, but the feeling of the child with Li Xin Li Yucheng seems increasingly clear,oakley black friday oakley cyber monday ray ban black friday 2015 ray ban cyber monday oakley black friday deals oakley cyber monday, at least get along with Li Xin children together. he felt very happy, even if the Li Xin children to him like a baby he was not upset, the light from this you can see that, but these are Li Xin children do not know.
Li Yucheng walked into the parlor, and see nobody know Li Xin children back into the house Li Xin children's room walked.
Li Xin children Li Yucheng went to the bedroom door was about to knock on the door when, as if heard the sound of the Li Xin child himself, there is no mistake as if with ourselves about, heart, raised his hand and put down, standing in the doorway listening to them.
Within the bedroom, I saw Li Xin children leaning against the bed, watching the hands of her ex-husband with their photo album, if so, if thinking, said: I will not then take things too hard, do not know the rain as not sent you to me to protect my, he may have to protect my two to three times the first time I saw him, I think he you are like the like, so knew a bit like him, and later thought to own him as your avatar so very like him, you do not get me wrong Oh, you are you, he points clearly ah! the future I will put you in the deepest places of my heart, In any case, you are my first love men, I will never forget the future together with the rain into I know You will bless our right? Oh, I know you do. .
Do I really liked her? even like so what, she simply did not feel she likes nothing more than me her husband's ghost, but as long as her husband, hum just felt, even a dead person than I should, really ridiculous. anger, deception, sad.
Li Xin just want to fall asleep and slammed the door people fierce about pushed, Li Xin-month surprised and quickly opened the desk lamp, looking at standing in the door chest and downs a strong Li Yucheng face full of cold, strange Li Yucheng clothes replaced the clothes came just can not help but cried: With Li Yucheng steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment