Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dallas Mavericks Jerseys and original in her eyes a bit red and swollen

Copies of pay is not bad, I heard the end of the year when all the middle management of the red envelope, I figured you dry for a year, you have to pay tens of thousands but I do not think I the value of such a high salary! I decided straight to the point: the beginning of She does not speak, it represents the default.
She did not speak, it is not on behalf of default?
I try to be very careful organization of language: special status, right? ah ... you see my light,Dallas Mavericks Jerseys, I am very grateful to you ... But I think ... adults, some emotional illusion, we should have a clear ability to distinguish, you say? Two lines Qinglei flowing quietly in her face, and original in her eyes a bit red and swollen,oakley juliet sunglasses, and at the moment eyes full of sad, his face filled with a sad, a word she did not say anything, so silent tears, quietly, as if a statue.
Her flirtatious touching face, coupled with plaintive eyes, what it is like an awl, fiercely fiercely from a piece of my heart the softest place in the bar down!
Fiercely!
I panicked and I panicked!
I'm not the kind to see a woman cry rookie will know what to do, but the spectacle of a beautiful and amazing woman, standing in front of me looked at me with this amorous eyes, his face says silent sad ... ... Besides, I was full of guilt!
This time, I really difficult to maintain inner calm.
I rush from the coffee table out of paper towels handed side Nan, she does not to take it, is still standing tears. I only go to her hands to her holding a paper towel to gently wipe the tears on the cheeks.
This rub, may bad!
Tears look as if all flooded out! Just silent tears, but now has become a sobbing whisper, and finally feel a clinging to my arm, Wuwuyanyan cry out.
My body suit of clothes by her pull over to wipe face, Nan Fang last the whole people's arms and I could not move, open hand, but do not know where to put ...
Under normal circumstances, the men encountered such scenes, a quite brotherhood stunning beauty in his arms crying, most gentle of his arms, and then give each other a hug ...
But I can not hold ah!
Or not afraid, but I hold can not afford!
I can only indulge yourself like a rigid robot, even standing position not

No comments:

Post a Comment