Monday, June 25, 2012

vintage jerseys And Zhang jointly operated a pregnant church pharmaceutical companies

Government's requirements, and we are part of the funds by the municipal government channels to raise, their meaning is clear, to safeguard the stable development of the securities market. Wu Sheng, although we have had a lot of contradictions, but business, we do not need to referred to the point of life and death, so Office can help you with some sort of relief, I think the three of us are more favorable. Wuwei Liang now know that the original government intervention in the background, he is now completely out of ideas. Each other is both well prepared, financially and Administration background, their own money I'm afraid there is no good end.
He did not immediately respond, thought for a moment exclaimed: no better thing, but losing money is in the affirmative, the moment can only be salvaged, how much is how much.
oakley know he certainly will not refuse, laughing: surprisingly, they come before and did not mention anything else you?
Wuwei Liang turned his face to look oakley, he now felt oakley is not a common role,vintage jerseys, no wonder that Zhang Ting attitude he showed not the elders and the boss, more like friends and colleagues.
And Zhang jointly operated a pregnant church pharmaceutical companies, and in Anhui a pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises. We have initially established domestic sales network up, from the very substantial profits, the next step we intend to be listed in Hong Kong. I heard that you have a lot of relations in the Hong Kong securities industry,authentic nfl jerseys manufacturers, I would like to ask you to help Zhang to making it happen. Wuwei Liang mouth hung the slightest sneer: The oakley showed his trademark smile: , many are also involved in the industry, but I think if Mr. Wu to join our business will certainly be bigger and bigger. To threaten Wuwei Liang to give in this world is absolutely a dream come true things, and want the benefits of a price to pay.
oakley smiled and nodded: bound to do more with less. Wuwei Liang shook his head: business Industry I have no experience. Moreover, you help me to leave, even in Shanghai, the recovery of funds status will not be how optimistic do other investments, I'm afraid will be powerless ... their opponents to discuss students

No comments:

Post a Comment